We're so grateful to reopen our doors after this months of lockdown and to offer the glories of summer in our new dishes.
To serve you once again, we have put in place numerous measures to ensure your comfort and safety including
- daily staff health checks + face coverings worn during service
- high frequency sanitising on top of our usual 5* hygiene standards
- spaced out tables to maintain appropriate social distancing whereever possible
We are offering a flexible booking policy this summer as we understand that circumstances can change.
To brighten your day, join us for a cosy meal!
We can't wait to share with you our new dishes including our
- charred courgette with wild garlic and nasturtium
- octopus glazed with pork fat served in a kimchi broth
- Sussex chicken with brown butter and charred leeks
Come find us in Holland Park this summer!